Archive

Report Abuse

About Me

View 25 I Wish You Loved Me Quotes

no, this is not about a boy. I don't own anything but my poem and my voice!! links here - Piano by Sing2Piano . I Wish You Loved Me Quotes are a topic that is being searched for and appreciated by netizens now. You can Save the I Wish You Loved Me Quotes here. Get all royalty-free images. if you love someone, tell them FREE AUDIO , you don't have to ask to use, but please give me credit if you do :D if you do decide to use this, i'd love for you to let me know in the .

Tynisha Keli - I Wish You Loved Me (Official Music Video) | Warner Records - I Wish You Loved Me Quotes


I Wish You Loved Me by Tynisha Keli from the album The Chronicles of TK © 2009 🔔 Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! Lyrics: Something, something as simple as me hearing your name (hearing your name) Puts me, puts me in a place that I can't even explain (Oh no, no no, I've never been here before) I really didn't know back then But right now I'm totally sure Baby I know I'm your friend but I wanna be much more, ooh I get butterflies when I see you coming Oh boy, you got me running This feeling in my stomach tells me I should be your woman (I should be your woman) 'Cause you're the only one who makes my Fairytale come true How could someone make me so sad? But still I only want you to stay (want you to stay) I wanna say I love you so bad But I don't wanna scare you away (but I don't wanna scare you, ooh) Please, I wish that you'll understand That I wanna be (that I wanna be) More than just your friend (your friend) I wish you loved me I see, I see you talking to them girls on the phone I wish that I could tell them all to leave you alone, ooh (ooh) Really didn't know back then But right now I'm totally sure, woah woah woah That I wanna be much more (woah, that's just why) I never really liked your girlfriends (why) Never really gave them a chance (ooh, why) 'Cause I realize that I'm your woman (your woman) How could someone make me so sad (so sad) But still I only want them to stay (oh, want you, want you to stay, baby) I wanna say I love you so bad (ooh) But I don't wanna scare you away (I don't wanna scare you away) Please, I wish that you'll understand That I wanna be (that I wanna be) More than just your friend (just your friend) I wish you loved me Say if you really love somebody I mean really really really really (I mean really, really, love somebody) Love somebody Let me hear you say yeah (yeah) Let me hear you yeah yeah (yeah yeah) If you really know you need him And you know deep down (and you know) You never gonna leave him (that you're never gonna leave him) Let me hear you say yeah yeah yeah (yeah) Hear you say yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah) How could someone make me so sad (make me so sad) But still I only want them to stay (I want you to stay) I wanna say I love you so bad But I don't wanna scare you away (I don't wanna scare you, please) Please, I wish that you'll understand That I wanna be more than just your friend (that I wanna be) (More than just a friend to you, baby) I wish you loved me How could someone make me so sad (so sad) But still I only want them to stay (oh, want you, want you to stay, baby) I wanna say I love you so bad (ooh) But I don't wanna scare you away (I don't wanna scare you away, no no) Please, I wish that you'll understand That I wanna be (that I wanna be) More than just your friend (just your friend) I wish you loved me How could someone make me so sad? But still I only want them to stay I wanna say I love you so bad But I don't wanna scare you away Please, I wish that you'll understand That I wanna be more than just your friend I wish you loved me Stream & download the song here: *** Subscribe to the Warner Records channel: - Follow Tynisha Keli - - About Warner Records: Warner Bros. Records opened for business on March 19, 1958, above the film studio's machine shop at 3701 Warner Blvd. in Burbank. Among the artists who have found a home at the company: Frank Sinatra, Duke Ellington, The Kinks, Joni Mitchell, Jimi Hendrix, Randy Newman, Black Sabbath, The Grateful Dead, Van Morrison, Neil Young, Alice Cooper, Captain Beefheart, James Taylor, Richard Pryor, Rod Stewart, George Harrison, Prince, Van Halen, The Sex Pistols, Talking Heads, The Who, Eric Clapton, Madonna, Wale, Common, Faith Hill, John Fogerty, Kimbra, R.E.M., Red Hot Chili Peppers, Michelle Branch, Green Day, Jane's Addiction, Muse, Seal, Jason Derulo, Tom Petty and countless others. Follow Warner Records: Instagram: - Facebook: - Twitter: - Homepage: - 00:00 Lyrics in the description 00:05 Tynisha Keli - I Wish You Loved Me #TynishaKeli #IWishYouLovedMe #WarnerRecords

Tynisha Keli - I Wish You Loved Me Lyrics, NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED Tynisha Keli's first exclusive single with Lyrics. Hope you enjoy :) Feel free to comment. . We Have got 5 pics about I Wish You Loved Me Quotes images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. In such page, we additionally have number of images out there. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, symbol, blackandwhite, pic, etc.

pics I Wish You Loved Me Quotes famous quotes sayings
  • Top 32 Wish You Loved ... | 900x600 px
  • pics I Wish You Loved Me Quotes quotesgram
  • Wish He Loved Me Quotes ... | 300x250 px
  • wallpapers I Wish You Loved Me Quotes wise famous quotes
  • Wish You Love Me Quotes ... | 900x580 px
  • (Sad Multifandom) || I just wanted someone to love me

    , I own nothing but the editing. Theme: broken trust, broken family, rejected love Song: .
    "If Tomorrow Starts Without Me (read by Tom O'Bedlam)", "If Tomorrow Starts Without Me" attributed to David Romano and read by Tom O'Bedlam. Song by Mattia Cupelli . If you're searching for I Wish You Loved Me Quotes topic, if you love someone, tell them | multifandom, background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S6uKu6XO-8&list=LLbmBSKqCdsfDF99Le-v4gDw&index=14&t=112s.. you have visit the ideal page. Our site always gives you hints for seeing the highest quality pix content, please kindly hunt and locate more enlightening articles and images that fit your interests.

    pix I Wish You Loved Me Quotes famous quotes sayings
  • Top 36 I Wish Someone ... | 900x600 px
  • picture I Wish You Loved Me Quotes mmaengage com
  • I Wish You Cared Quotes ... | 750x732 px
  • wallpapers I Wish You Loved Me Quotes 7
  • 1 ... | broken heart i wish you loved me quotesxbroken heart i wish you loved me quotes px
  • pic I Wish You Loved Me Quotes yourquote
  • I Wish You Loved Me ... | 1080x1080 px
  • photo I Wish You Loved Me Quotes i wish you loved me quotes meme image 10 quotesbae
  • I Wish You Loved Me ... | 600x600 px
  • pic I Wish You Loved Me Quotes as much as
  • I Wish You ... | i wish you wanted me as much as i want youxi wish you wanted me as much as i want you px
  • photo I Wish You Loved Me Quotes morefamousquotes com
  • Wish You Loved Me Like ... | 800x600 px
  • photo I Wish You Loved Me Quotes quotation 55483 in text and picture form basically i wish you loved me and love
  • Quotation 55483 In Text And ... | 400x265 px
  • photo I Wish You Loved Me Quotes invici girl tumblr
  • Invici Girl ... | 1280x1810 px
  • pic I Wish You Loved Me Quotes i wish you could dman love quotes inspirational quotes quotes
  • I Wish You Could Dman ... | 640x640 px
  • "You're not in love with me.", "It's not you , It's not you it's me right ? Really This is over " 720p H-D . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ○ Hi . This site is an open community for users to share their favorite pics on the internet, all picture or pictures in this blog are for personal pics use only, it is stricly prohibited to use this pics for commercial purposes, if you are the author and find this pic is shared without your permission, please kindly raise a DMCA report to Us.

    pics I Wish You Loved Me Quotes youtube
  • Tynisha Keli I Wish You ... | 480x360 px
  • images I Wish You Loved Me Quotes quotesgram
  • Wish You Loved Me Quotes ... | 355x267 px
  • pics I Wish You Loved Me Quotes coolnsmart
  • Quote Love Me For Me ... | 800x800 px
  • if you love someone, tell them | multifandom, background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S6uKu6XO-8&list=LLbmBSKqCdsfDF99Le-v4gDw&index=14&t=112s.. If you find this site serviceableness, please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also Get this blog page with the title I Wish You Loved Me Quotes by using Ctrl + D for gadgets a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it's a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this web.

    "It hurts to love you. , {Watch in HD} a remake from a video from August when yeah ykyk Shows; - Vampire Diaries - The Perks of Being a wallflower . "I Can't Make You Love Me - Adele (w\/ lyrics)", Adele's live performance of i can't make you love me by Bonnie Raitt @ Itunes Festival 2011...

    Related Posts

    There is no other posts in this category.

    Post a Comment